What Information We ObtainInformation you provide when when completing a survey. Information collected by automated means such as cookies or pixels. This may include information about your device and browser, including IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to the digital services. This collection may take place while you are using a digital services or while the digital services is running in the background of your device. Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
How We Use Information We Obtain
- To learn about users of the digital services and analyze how you and others interact with and respond to the digital services.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including to deliver targeted ads, for cross-device linking and to analyze the performance of advertising and marketing activities.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Your Privacy Rights, Including Marketing and Targeted Ads Opt-Outs
- You may take steps to limit the use of your information for targeted advertising on your browser or mobile device.
- Disabling Cookies: Most browsers accept cookies by default. You may be able to change the settings to have your browser refuse certain cookies or notify you before accepting cookies.
- Device Settings: To limit targeted advertising on your mobile device, you can review and adjust the settings provided by your device manufacturer, such as guidance published for iOS or guidance published for Android.
How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect information from unauthorized access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not share information collected with surveys with outside institutions.
Links To Third-Party Websites, Mobile Apps or Services
The Aquaworld Aquarium web pages may contain links to websites, mobile apps or services operated by companies not affiliated with this website. In addition, the digital services may be made available to you through third-party platforms (such as app stores or social media platforms) or other channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-Aquaworld Aquarium operated websites, mobile apps or other services and channels, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies or notices published by relevant third parties.